An Alternate Universe Percy Jackson RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alexander Grains

2 posters

Go down

Alexander Grains  Empty Alexander Grains

Post by Green Fri Aug 07, 2015 11:26 pm

Alexander Grains  Tumblr_m4ykr5YlYJ1qd9si9o1_500
Name: Alexander Grains
Sexuality: Bisexual; leaning more toward guys
Appearance:  Alex usually wear clothes at have the color scheme of green, brown, and blue. He
have a broad, thick stature that may frighten some people while attracting others. He usually don't wear blue jeans, rather khaki shorts or black jeans. However, the son of Demeter do like to shake things up and wear whatever he can find either in the store or in my small closet. Alex love wearing sweaters. He tends to keep my hair a bit long, especially in the winter where the weather is chilly.

Godly Parent: Demeter; Greek goddess of the harvest, the seasons, agriculture, food, and managing law.
Mortal Parent / Adopted Parents (If Applicable): Franklin William Grains
Place of Origin / Residence: Raleigh, North Carolina
Personality: All around, Alex has a really positive attitude toward life. He is seen as too good for his world. He's like by most people and unfortunately he is always in the friend zone. Alex tries not to let it get to him, but sometimes when he's alone, he feels like he's not good enough to have someone to have. Even though he feels that way on the inside, he makes sure to never let someone as he does.
Pets: None
Gear: Basic Greek celestial bronze armor with a celestial bronze battle axe named "Harvest".
Talents / Skills:
->Good Listener: When it comes to talking with friends, this biology major is always up for a good conversation.
->Memorizing animal names: Alex loves to learn about nature and now makes it his goal to remember a hundred animal names. Right now he knows seventy-five.
->Wall twerking: Enough said.
->Cooking
->Science
Abilities:
-->Poison Immunity- Alex am immune to any plant posion
-->Growth Aura- If He stand in an early area for more than five minutes, plants start to grow at his feet. The aura is about three feet in radius
-->Green Speaking- can communicate with any form of plant life.  
-->Plant names- automatically know not only the lame name of the plant, but also the Latin version of it.
-->Animal Communication- Being a son of Demeter, he can communicate with pigs, lizards, and snakes.
Powers:
--->Chlorokinesis- I have the awesome power to control plants at will. Whether it's growing a simple lily or creating seven foot tall wheat monsters, I can do it. I can manipulate plant life for about ten minutes with a hour  cool down between each usage. I can use my chlorokinesis for seven posts straight, but will need a twenty post cool down. I can control plants that are in a ten foot radius. The largest I can control is a 1m30 foot plant.
--->Blessed Fertility- If I come across an area that is barren and is unable to yield any produce, I can use my powers to make the soil fertile again. I can do this twice in one topic with a three topic cool down. The effect will be permanent so this will require a good amount of energy. The size of the field can't be no larger than twenty by seven field.
--->Abundant Harvest- I can give a person the feeling of being full and content. I can do this three times a day and I'll need a seven hour cool down.  This lasts about two posts and will need a five post cool down.

Strengths:
->Medical Sciences
->Making friends
->Gardening
Weaknesses:
-> Heights
-> Demigods who have power over fire
-> Can be persuaded pretty easily
Flaws:
->Stutters
->Over Protective
->Asthma
->Flat footed

History: (This needs to include how your character got to Camp Half Blood and when they were claimed.)
"I was born on Mount Olympus in Demeter's cabin then shipped off to my father. There I was raised and taken care of by him and soon to be step-mother. As a little child I enjoyed playing in the dirt as well as helping my mother water the plants around the house. Every year doing elemenrty school for Mother's day, we would make flowers for our mothers. For me, my flowers always seemed to out last all the kids' plants. My father said that I had a real green thumb. Years passed past and my identity] about myself changed. In high school, I started to develope feelings for my best friend, who turned out to be a satyer. He told me about camp thus, claiming that I was a son of Demeter. At first I didn't believe him, but slowly did I realize that, in fact, I was a demigod. My dad told me how they met and what she had told him before leaving me with him. After about a week I agreed to travel up north to Camp Half-Blood. Since I hate flying, we decided to take a little road trip to camp, stopping here and there until we arrived at the boarders. Iwas claimed three days after my arrival at Camp Half-Blood. All I knew was that a shift of wheat was hovering over my head. " - Alexander
Green
Green

Gratuity : 31872

Back to top Go down

Alexander Grains  Empty Re: Alexander Grains

Post by Metilinos Fri Aug 07, 2015 11:32 pm

Approved!
Metilinos
Metilinos

Gratuity : 31897

https://godlylineage.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down